born in Attendorn, (Germany).
- In 1982 he starts his studies at the University of Arts, Bremen. Since 1986 participation in exhibitions and public competitions
- 1989 obtaining his BA (sculpture and engraving)
- 1991/92 first art-project in Sintra/Portugal
- 1992/93 Scholarship of the Portugese Foreign Minister.
- Since 1993 lives and works permanently in Sintra.
- 1999 Award of Culture of the Council of Olpe / Germany/Olpe
- 2000 Studying for virtual design at the Department of Architecture at the University of Lisbon.
- 2004 Scholarship from the Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation for a training course of new technologies in Berlin. Creative residence in O Espaço do Tempo, Montemor-o-Novo (2007/8): Project HABITAT in Cooporation with the Dance Collective LaborGras
- 2008 Master degree of Multimedia Art at the Department of Fine Arts of the University of Porto.
Solo Exhibitions (Selection)
1992 Lisbon (P), Galeria Monumental (in Cooperation with the Goethe-Institut Lisbon) 1993 Attendorn (D), Kunstverein Südsauerland; Bremen (D), Galerie Cornelius Hertz; 1995 Ganderkesee, Kunstverein; 1997 Bad Berleburg, Museum; Silves (P), Archeological Museum e Castle; 2000 Attendorn, Verein zur Förderung von Kunst und Kultur e.V.; Palmela (P), Church of Santiago, „A Ferro e Fogo“; 2001 Berlin, Galerie Mani; Lisbon (P), Museum of Electricity; 2002 Bielefeld, Church Department Westfalen; Hannover, Galerie Claudia Böer; 2005 Porto, Galeria Arthobler; 2006 Siegen, IHK Galerie; 2007, Porto, Cooperativa Arvore; 2008 "Habitat", Porto, Galeria Arthobler; Aveiro, Teatro Aveirense. Group Exhibitions in Germany, France, the Netherlands, Norway and Portugal. Participation in Symposiums in Germany, Spain and Portugal. Represented in the Public Space in Germany, Spain and Portugal.